The Liar by Nora Roberts



I'm going to start off by saying that Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors. I've read her books for almost 15 year now. I was looking threw the books at the library and seen The Liar. I had to Google to see how old it was and to make sure I hadn't read it before.  I have a habit of forgetting that I've read books. So I was pleasantly suprized it was a new book that slipped threw my knowledge. 
 
The Liar

It is about a woman named Shelby and her little daughter. Her husband dies which leads to this big upheaval in their lives. She doesn't let it get her down she set a fantastic example of grace under pressure. She winds up moving back home to Tennessee. And then the real story begins.

There's my short summery.
Now my thoughts.
Love it! And I'm not just saying that cause its Nora Roberts. The story grabbed my attention from the first chapter. I felt sadness for Shelby. The anger. The resentment. All of that while finding and falling in love of the handsome Griff.  The story is set in Tennessee not far from where I live. So the descriptions and the atmosphere are dead on. I had a little giddy moment when I figured the area that is was based off of. 
The whodunit of this book had me scratching my head till it was revealed. And its a whopper.

If you've read it leave your thoughts in the comments I love talking books with anyone. 

My next review will be The Sin Trilogy by Georgia Cates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole