My Beatiful Killer : A Bad boy Mafia Romance By Riley Rollins

 
Oh my! This book! I am a fan of mafia romances. Like it is one of my secret pleasures. They are so gritty and naughty. The bloodlust and hell the regular lust *fans self* whew I love them.
 
Ok now on to this book.
Abby is kidnapped by a low down dirty nasty man.
Dane is the man sent to kill the aforementioned asshole.
 
What neither of them expected is to meet. Dane is supposed to kill all witness but he just can't with sweet innocent Abby. The sparks fly and adventure and intrigue abound. With a Mafia take over and not one but two sinister men after Abby to take her back.
 
This book gripped me from the first chapter and I read it all in one sitting!
If you like Mafia Romances then read this one. Hot and steamy with sweetness you would not expect!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole