Kill Me (Kiss of Death 1) by LP Lovell

 
This book is a Dark Romance intended to individuals 18+.
 
Oh my where to start with this one. Una. I want to be Una when I grow up! Vivacious, vicious, and deadly. Stolen as a child. Trained to be a killer.
 
Nero. Bastard son of a mafia leader. Confidant, assertive, deadly.
 
When Nero need an assassin to kill someone. Who does he get? The Kiss of Death herself, Una.
The beginning to a very dark, slightly demented love story. It involves death, passion, betrayal. And an ending that will have you begging for the next book.
 
I can't what to see what LP Lovell has in store for her Bloody King and Broken Queen.
 
Una is getting a prequel book Make Me: Kiss of Death 0.5 due out November 14th. I myself can't wait to read her story to see what made her the woman she.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole