Endurance By Georga Cates

 
 
First of let me say this book did not disappoint! I read this baby in 4 hours. But I do read fast so don't take that as this is a short read book. I was just OBCESSED and could not put it down!
 
Now where to begin?
 
Jamie and Ellison. Good grief did my Kindle almost melt.
A headstrong Ellison knows she is in love with Jamie. But can she get him to admit it before another one of the Fellowship claims her for his own?
Jamie doesn't want Ellison to be claimed by one of his other Fellowship brothers so he comes up with a plan. A plan that could get him into a LOT of trouble. Then a major event happens that make them reevaluate their situation.
This book of course ends in a HEA (happily ever after) for our two main characters of this book from the Fellowship world.
At the end we did gain the knowledge that there will be more (YES MORE!) books one people in the Fellowship universe. I cannot wait!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole