Riding Red is the first book of the Fairytale Shifter Book Series By Alexa Riley. And HOLY MOLEY is this thing good. Little secret I have a slight obsession with Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf. So this book was right up my alley. It is loosely based on Red Riding Hood. Ruby buys Dominic's family bakery after his grandmother passes away. After running the bakery for about a month she doesn't have many customer's and is on the verge of giving up. Little does she know that the reason is because the Sheriff. Only when her employee Gwen tells her does it click for her. Since the first time that Dominic smelled Ruby he knew the she was his mate. Dominic has been standing outside the bakery since the day he sold it to Ruby. To protect her and keep the other wolves away. Then the fun begins Ruby doesn't know that Dominic is a shifter but she does know that she is attracted to him. When she see signs of something other the human in Dominic s...
Finally! I have time to go threw and pick some of my favorite ones that I have read over the past few months. I most defiantly read more then these, but some of them I didn't finish for one reason or another. So here is my catch-up list! Hope you readers find a new book to read from it! Forbidden Daddy: A Blakely After Dark Novella (The Forbidden Series Book 1) by Kira Blakely Fo rbidden Feast: A Blakely After Dark Novella (The Forbidden Series Book 2) by Kira Blakely Trick And Treat by Madison Faye His Property (Book Four) by Hannah Ford Bossy Christmas Party 2: A steamy CEO older man romance by Mia Madison Forbidden Heat (The Forbidden Series Book 2) by Mia Madison Scream Come True: Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Mia Madison Beneath the Mask: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Mia Madison Buck Me Cowboy: A Secret Baby Romance by Cassandra Dee Take Me - A Bad Boy Steals a...
First of let me say this book did not disappoint! I read this baby in 4 hours. But I do read fast so don't take that as this is a short read book. I was just OBCESSED and could not put it down! Now where to begin? Jamie and Ellison. Good grief did my Kindle almost melt. A headstrong Ellison knows she is in love with Jamie. But can she get him to admit it before another one of the Fellowship claims her for his own? Jamie doesn't want Ellison to be claimed by one of his other Fellowship brothers so he comes up with a plan. A plan that could get him into a LOT of trouble. Then a major event happens that make them reevaluate their situation. This book of course ends in a HEA (happily ever after) for our two main characters of this book from the Fellowship world. At the end we did gain the knowledge that there will be more (YES MORE!) books one people in the Fellowship universe. I cannot wait!
Comments
Post a Comment