Aria Cole!

Who have I been reading this week? As you can guess by the name in the title.
None other then Aria Cole.
To be frank and honest. Before a few days ago I did not know this fantastic author existed!
I know shame on me! But thanks to my Kindle recommending her book Under Construction (yes click the name it'll take you straight to the book on Amazon) I fount her and her books.
First I ready Under Construction.
Which is about a contractor and his feisty next door neighbor.
Then I read  Under Her Hood which is about a female mechanic and her oh so naughty boss.
Next was her Modern Fairytale Collection, which contains Black, White, Scarlet, and Swan.
OMG! These books! As I said before I have a slight(massive) Little Red Riding Hood obsession so Scarlet was right up my alley.
Then I read Taking Tessa, about a detective who is on the hunt for his mothers rapist only to rescue Tessa who is being kept in her house by her stepfather. Oh this one has twists and turns!
After that was Chasing Charlie, Bending Bethany, Cheeky Christmas and Sweet Valentine.

Like I said I have been reading ALOT of Aria Cole this week.
She write some of the sweetest sugarest instalove novellas I have ever read.
I read one then could not stop. I do have like 4 more of her books to go that are on Amazon right now. I will read them soon, as in most likely the next few days cause she is that good.
So if you need a new author to check out go check out Aria Cole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole