Books books and more books!

So I've been a bit AWOL from blogging this month cause of work and the holidays. But I have been reading! A lot in fact. So instead of blogging individually about them Ill make a list of my favorites of the month.
 
 
Torn by Carian Cole
Forsaken by B.B. Hamel and Willow Winters
His Doll By Isabella Starling
Cocky Prick by Tessa Thorne
Shifter Date-Must Love Lions
Axe to Grind by Savannah Sky
Keeping Lily by Izzy Sweet
Bind By B.B. Hamel
Saint by A. Zavarelli
All 8 of the Real Man series By Jenika Snow
1. Lumberjack
2. Virgin
3. Baby Fever
4. Experienced
5. Roommate
6. Arrogant
7. Feral
8. Dirty
His Princess by Abigail Graham
Kai By Valerie Ullmer
Reaper by Valerie Ullmer
Bought By Willow Winters and Lauren Landish
Sold By Willow Winter and Lauren Landish
Bad Behavior By Leah Holt
 
Pretend to be Mine by Carter Blake
(Little disclaimer about this one its not out yet. I received it as an ARC book from the author and I will be blogging about it later! Oh its so good!)
 
 
Now if I have to pick my favorites of them :
Saint By A. Zavarelli. Hell ALL of her Boston Underground Series is a definite read in my book! I love them.
Keeping Lily By Izzy Sweet. It's dark, romantic, and oh so good.
Kai and Reaper By Valerie Ullmer. These are paranormal romance books.
Bought and Sold Both by Willow Winters and Lauren Landish. Both of these ladies can write fantastic books on their own. But holy hell when the combine my mind is absolutely BLOWN!
 And Pretend to be Mine by Cater Blake. Trust me when this comes out read it!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book list!!! Finally!

OMG life update!

Tied by Carian Cole